Build Your Technology
ITProAct provides the planning and implementation for your Technology projects. We provide detailed project plans outlining the tasks, costs and resources required to complete the implementation. Our expert consultants will manage any third party / vendor resources (if required) and/or work along side a corporate team.
The Project Plan includes:
- Work flow diagrams
- Detailed step by step tasks
- Estimated time line
- Equipment and labor costs
In most cases ITProAct will handle the entire project, using 3rd party resources only when necessary.
Technology we implement but not limited to:
- Data and Voice Services (Internet T1s / Phone and Fax Lines)
- Cabling / Cross Connecting / Surface and In-wall Data and Phone cabling
- Windows Small Business Server 2003/2008
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 Workstations
- Linux Servers / Workstations
- Microsoft Exchange / POP / IMAP Email
- Blackberry / iPhone / Droid intergration
- Local and Wireless Networks
- Remote Access to the Office
- Corporate level Phone systems
Example of a typical small businesss setup:
This is a typical setup that we implement for some small businesses we support. While this does not work for every implementation it can serve as an example of what other businesses are using.
- Internet: T1 or Business DSL
- Server: Small Business Server 2003
- Workstations: Windows XP
- Remote Access to Email/Files (from home or traveling)
- Blackberry business emails
- 4 Line Phone system with voicemail / Auto-attendant / Dial By Name / Call transfers / Work from home
Maintenance plans for the implemented technology is also provided to ensure that everything that day to day business if not affected by technology issues.